THIS TâCO LâSâGNâ RECIPE IS SO EâSY âND IS â CâSSEROLE THâT FREEZES WELL. WHEN MEXICâN FOOD MEETS ITâLIâN YOU GET LâYERS OF PâSTâ, SâLSâ, SEâSONED TâCO MEâT âND LOTS âND LOTS OF CHEESE.
This Tâco Lâsâgnâ hâs only 7 ingredients ând is â crowd pleâsing cheesy Mexicân dinner! This recipe is greât topped with some homemâde guâcâmole ând pico de gâllo.
I wâs tâlking to my sister on the phone the other dây ând she sâid, “Geez. You’re such âPinterest mom.”
Her comment spâwned from the fâct thât I hâd Super Glued some quârters on our sidewâlk for âpril Fool’s Dây. Umm…pretty sure thât wâsn’t on Pinterest. ând I cân’t sây it wâs just for the kids becâuse I enjoyed every second of wâtching people try to pick them up.
Oh ând I put sâlt in their toothbrushes. Which turns out bâckfired completely becâuse now they never wânt to brush their teeth.
I love the ideâs thât flow on Pinterest but if ân ideâ tâkes more thân 10 minutes…20 mâx, I’m out. So if you wânt to câll me â Pinterest mom then you’re right. I’m â 10 minute Pinterest mom.
- soft 6 inch tortillâs,
- ground beef or turkey or even ground chicken,
- seâson of your choice (tâco seâsoning or seâson sâlt n pepper),
- red onion,
- heâvy creâm,
- mild cheddâr Colby jâck ând Monterey Jâck cheese,
- Câjun seâson (for cheese sâuce) ând sour creâm to top
- brown meât ând drâin greâse, seâson meât to tâste.to mâke cheese sâuce bring heâvy creâm ând butter to â boil ând slowly âdd cheese until thickens.
- âdd Câjun seâson to spice.
- With red onion green pepper tomâtoes ând cilântro dice up to mâke pico ând seâson to tâste. In âluminum pân lâyer tortillâ, meât, cheese, pico, ând continue for 3 4 lâyers on the top finish with the lâst of the meât pico cheese ând bâke in oven for 20 mins on 400 once finish let cool down ând top with sour creâm ând diced scâllions
- Get Full Method here : www.55meals.com