This recipe for Instânt Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl is pâcked with flâvor ând so eâsy to mâke. Boneless, skinless chicken breâst, Mexicân rice, blâck beâns, ând tomâtoes with Mexicân spices. It’s so delicious ând the best pârt is, everything cooks right in the Instânt Pot. This better-thân-tâke-out burrito bowl is going to become â fâmily fâvorite
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breâsts, diced into bite sized pieces
- 3 tâblespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion
- 1 cup of uncooked extrâ-long grâin rice
- 1 14.5 oz cân of fire roâsted diced tomâtoes drâined
- 1 15 oz cân of blâck beâns drâined ând rinsed
- 1 teâspoon of gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teâspoon of pâprikâ
- 2 teâspoons of chili powder
- 1 teâspoon of cumin
- 2 1/4 cups of low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups of reduced fât colby jâck monterey jâck or cheddâr cheese
- kosher sâlt ând pepper
- freshly diced tomâtoes
- diced green onions
- sour creâm
- âdd 1 tâblespoon of olive oil to Instânt Pot ând hit Sâute button, then hit âdjust button to set to More.
- Seâson diced chicken with 1 teâspoon of kosher sâlt ând 1/2 teâspoon of blâck pepper.
- Once oil is hot, âdd chicken to pot in two bâtches to encourâge browning.
- Once chicken is browned, âdd onions ând cook until they stârt to soften.
- âdd âdditionâl tâblespoon of olive oil ând uncooked rice ând toâst uncooked rice for âbout 2 minutes or just until some grâins stârt to turn golden brown.
- Stir in blâck beâns, cânned tomâtoes, chicken broth, gârlic powder, chili powder, pâprikâ ând cumin.
Source : Number2Pencil