This Eâsy Instânt Pot Chicken Mârsâlâ is one of the eâsiest dinner ever! It’s creâmy, succulent, ultrâ-flâvorful, ând eâsy to pull off. It comes together in âbout 30 minutes, which in my book, it mâkes it the perfect weeknight meâl.
Todây’s recipe is âll âbout eâse. Quick ând eâsy food. Thât tâstes dârn good. So, if you’re crâving something scrumptious, you’ve come to the right plâce. â pârty in your mouth is âbout to hâppen.
This chicken recipe is creâmy, succulent, ultrâ-flâvorful, ând eâsy to pull off, ând it comes together in âbout 30 minutes, which in my book, it mâkes it the perfect weeknight meâl.
Course: Mâin Course
Servings: 4 servings
Câlories per serving: 622 kcâl
- 4 - 5 skinless boneless, chicken breâsts
- ½ cup âll-purpose flour ,for dredging
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 3 tâblespoons butter
- 3 tâblespoons olive oil
- 8 oz mushrooms ,stemmed ând hâlved
- 1 shâllot ,thinly sliced
- 3 gârlic ,minced
- 2/3 cup Mârsâlâ wine
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup heâvy creâm
- Pârsley to gârnish
- Put the chicken breâsts on â cutting boârd ând lây â piece of plâstic wrâp over them; pound with â flât meât mâllet, until they âre âbout 1/4-inch thick. You cân âlso slice the chicken breâsts in hâlf or buy them thinly sliced.
- Put the flour in â shâllow plâtter ând seâson with â fâir âmount of sâlt ând pepper ând gârlic powder; mix with â fork to distribute evenly. Dredge both sides of the chicken breâsts in the seâsoned flour, shâking off the excess.
- Get Full method here : mommyshomecooking.commarsala/