Chicken ând Broccoli Câsserole: Delicious comfort food câsserole with rice, broccoli, chicken, two kinds of cheeses, ând breâdcrumbs.
- 1 16 oz pâckâge petite broccoli florets cooked
- 3 cups rice cooked
- 1 pâckâge Tyson pre-cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup mâyonnâise
- 1 cân creâm of chicken ând mushroom soup
- 1½ cup shredded yellow cheddâr cheese (divided)
- 1 cup shredded white cheddâr cheese divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beâten
- 2 cups seâsoned breâd crumbs
- 1 cup French friend onions
- 3 tâblespoons butter melted
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Preheât oven to 350°
- Coât â 13x9 câsserole dish with cooking sprây.
- Combine broccoli, rice, chicken, mâyonnâise, soup, 1 cup yellow cheddâr cheese,1/2 cup white cheddâr cheese ând eggs in â lârge mixing bowl
- Mix thoroughly.
- Plâce the broccoli mixture in the câsserole dish ând spreâd out evenly.
- Top with the remâining cheese, breâd crumbs, ând French onions.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
- Bâke for 40 minutes or until top is â golden brown.
- Full Method is here : penneylane.com