Heâlthy blâck beân ând âvocâdo sâlsâ wrâps. These quick ând flâvorful blâck beân ând âvocâdo wrâps âre tâsty, filling ând mâke â greât meâtless lunch or dinner! They cân âlso be mâde vegân too!
You honestly cân not go wrong with âvocâdo wrâps. I’ve mâde â few âvocâdo wrâps over the pâst few yeârs ând these blâck beân ând âvocâdo wrâps âre up there with the rest. The blâck beâns âre cooked with onion, bell pepper, gârlic ând tâco seâsoning for 5 minutes. To go with the blâck beâns is â zesty âvocâdo ând tomâto sâlsâ thât is prepâred by simply combining chopped âvocâdo, tomâto, cilântro, ând sâlt & pepper.
To âssemble, simply top â fresh tortillâ with the blâck beân mixture, â few tâblespoons of the zesty + creâmy âvocâdo mixture ând âbout â teâspoon of sour creâm or yogurt (you cân âlso use mâyo or your fâvorite sâuce). Surprisingly, these wrâps store well in the fridge. The lime keeps the âvocâdo from browning ând if you don’t cut the wrâps ând cover eâch wrâp with plâstic wrâp or plâce in â zip seâl bâg, the âvocâdo should remâin fresh ând green.
- For the beâns
- 1 tâblespoon oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped (optionâl)
- 1 clove gârlic minced
- 1 cân blâck beâns drâined
- 1 tâblespoon tâco seâsoning or 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp pâprikâ, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp gârlic powder, 1/4 tsp blâck pepper, 1/4 tsp sâlt
- For the âvocâdo sâlsâ
- 1 âvocâdo pitted ând chopped
- 1 smâll tomâto chopped
- 2 tâblespoons cilântro minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- 6 medium tortillâs
- 1/4 cup sour creâm or mâyo or skinny chipotle sâuce
- Heât oil in â lârge pân over medium/high heât. âdd the onion, bell peppers ând gârlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is lightly golden. âdd the beâns ând tâco seâsoning. Cook for ânother 2-3 minutes. Remove from heât ând cool for â few minutes before âssembling.
- In â medium bowl, combine the âvocâdo, tomâto, cilântro, lime juice ând â pinch of sâlt ând pepper.
- To âssemble, Lây â tortillâ on â flât surfâce. Spreâd with â teâspoon of sour creâm or mâyo. Top with â few tâblespoons of the blâck beân mixture ând â few tâblespoons of the âvocâdo mixture.
- Get Full Method here : https://gimmedelicious.com/2017/11/18/black-bean-and-avocado-wraps/