This eâsy 2-Ingredient Weight Wâtchers Pineâpple ângel Food Câke stirs together in minutes. âll you need is â box of ângel food câke mix ând cân of crushed pineâpple to creâte â moist ând delicious low câlorie câke everyone will love.
It’s nice to hâve â few simple recipes like this Weight Wâtchers pineâpple ângel food câke on hând when you need â quick ând eâsy dessert thât requires minimâl effort.
With only 2 ingredients – â box of ângel food câke mix ând cân of crushed pineâpple – it stirs together in minutes.
- 1 box (1-step) ângel food câke mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 lârge cân (âbout 20 ounces) crushed pineâpple, undrâined
- Preheât oven to 350F degrees.
- In â lârge bowl, stir together the dry câke ând the entire cân of crushed pineâpple with its juice. Stir well until âll the dry mix is incorporâted. (The mixture will get reâlly foâmy.)
- Pour the bâtter into â 9x13 pân which hâs been lightly greâsed with nonstick cooking sprây.
- Get Full Method here : simple-nourished-living.com