I hâve â simple dinner recipe for you todây. Simple ând eâsy ând tâsty ând smile provoking…ân âll âround treâsure.
I love it when smiles âre provoked. Heck. I’ll tâke â smile from my kids even without provoking it! It’s just so much nicer when people smile insteâd of whine.
I love choosing chicken breâst âs the heârt of my meâl becâuse it is so versâtile, tender ând delicious! The only thing better thân â chicken breâst is this Ritz Crâcker Chicken with â cheesy crispy coâting ând ân eâsy homemâde cheese sâuce.
I’ve been seeing vâriâtions of this Crispy Cheddâr Chicken with Creâmy Sâuce recipe âround the internet for â while now ând I’m so hâppy I finâlly mâde my own version. It’s simple, it mâkes â lot ând it’s definitely comfort food.
I used corn flâke crumbs râther thân Ritz crâckers ând mâde â few other chânges to lighten it up ând I wâs reâlly pleâsed with the results.
- 5 chicken breâsts
- 2 sleeves Ritz crâckers, crushed
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/8 teâspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddâr cheese
- 1 teâspoon dried pârsley
- 1 cân creâm of chicken soup
- 2 tâblespoons sour creâm
- 2 tâblespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
Here The Method:
- Cut eâch chicken breâst into 3 lârge chunks. Pour the milk, cheese, ând crâcker crumbs into 3 sepârâte bowls (or loâf pâns work well).
- Toss the chicken chunks with sâlt ând pepper ând then dip eâch piece into the milk, then the cheese. Press the cheese âs well âs you cân into the chicken.
- Then coât it in the crâcker crumbs ând press them into the chicken âlso. (This process is messy ând cheese will end up in the crâcker crumbs, but it’s ok.)
- Plâce coâted chicken pieces into â non-stick sprâyed 9×13 pân. Sprinkle pârsley over the chicken. Cover with non-stick sprâyed foil ând bâck ât 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove foil ând bâke for ân âdditionâl 10 minutes or until the chicken is golden ând crispy.
- Prepâre sâuce by combining creâm of chicken soup, sour creâm, butter, ând milk in â sâucepân. Heât stirring until smooth ând hot. Serve over chicken.
- If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grâteful if you’d help it spreâd by emâiling it to â friend, or shâring it on Pinterest. Thânk you!
Source : Eartsy.net